In this for you can define the Quota details for the accounts defined in FileZilla® Server.
In the list of the account you can find the Users the Groups, plus a special account called "Default settings" that, if enabled, is applied to all the accounts/groups when parsing the quotas.
For each Quota you can define:
- Enabled: Enable or disable the account for the selected user or group;
- Upload quota: Enables the space quota for the specified account, and let specify the space reserved to the user. The space is expressed in Mb (MegaBytes);
- File quota: Enables the file count quota for the specified account, and let specify the number of files that the user can upload in his folders;
- Disable account if over limit: If enabled, when QuotaZilla parse the account, it will disable the FTP account in FileZilla® server. Warning: the user will not be able to access to the FTP server anymore.
The account will be restored once it will result under its quota;
- Disable write if over limit: If enabled, when QuotaZilla parse the account and it will result over quota for one of the previous parameters, the Write permission will be disabled, so the user will not be able to upload more files. The user has the possibility to access the FTP server in order to delete the files and return below its quota.
The write permission will be restored once the account will result under its quota;
- Send notification to the user: Enables the email notification to the user in case of quota overrun;
- Email address: It is the email address where the above notification will be sent in case of quota overrun.