This form let you personalize when QuotaZilla will elaborate the quotas. The options are the following:
- Enable schedule: will enable the scheduling system. If disabled the quotas will be updated only when the user will manually update them through the interface;
- Schedule every: determines the scheduling model;
- Schedule at: according to the scheduling model, it determines the day when the quotas will be updated;
- Time: sets the hour and minute when the quotas will be updated;
- Repeat every: In case of daily schedule, it will repeat the quota update once every x hours.
For example, to run the quota update 4 times per day every day, you should set: Schedule every: daily, Time: 00:00, Repeat every: 6 hours.